- Click here for Japanese Version.
- Introduction of Research and Laboratory
- Agent-Community-based Peer-to-Peer Information Retrieval (ACP2P)
- Active Browsing
- Multi-Agent Kodama
- Automatic Exercise Generator based on Intelligence (and
interests) of Students (AEGIS)
- Recent Publications
- Department of Advanced Information Technology
- Faculty of Information Science and Electrical Engineering,
- Kyushu University
- 744 Motooka, Nishiku, Fukuoka 819-0395, JAPAN
- Email:mine (at) ait.kyushu-u.ac.jp
- Place of My Office
- My room is #852, 8F, building West #2,
My Short CV
Tsunenori Mine received a B.E. degree in Computer Science and
Computer Engineering, in 1987 and a M.E. and a D.E. degree in
Information Systems, in 1989 and 1993, respectively, all from Kyushu
- He was a Lecture at College of Education, Kyushu University, from
1992 to 1994 and at Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, Kyushu
University from 1994 to 1996. He was a visiting researcher at DFKI,
Saarbruecken, Germany from 1998 to 1999, and at Language Technology
Institutes of CMU, Pittsburgh, PA, USA in 1999.
- He was an Associate Professor at Department of Intelligent
Systems , Faculty of Information Science and Electrical Engineering,
Kyushu University from 1996 to 2009.
- He is an Associate Professor at Department of Advanced Information
Technology, , Faculty of Information Science and Electrical
Engineering, Kyushu University since 2009.
- He received a best paper award for a study on a parallel parsing
algorithm from Journal of IPSJ in 1993.
- His current research interests
include Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval, Information
Extraction, Collaborative Filtering, Personalization and Multi-Agent
- He is a member of IPSJ, IEICE, JSAI, NLPSJ and ACM.
Amamiya Lab's Home Page
mine (at) ma.ait.kyushu-u.ac.jp